Wiradjuri Motor Cycle Tour Half Day
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
- Product code: PHND91
Wiradjuri Motor Cycle Tour Half Day.
Tour includes the following highlights and conditions,
- Guided Tour with experience tour guide and Wiradjuri man Mark Saddler,
- Visit many Wiradjuri places and sites, learn about bush tucker and native animals,
- Get valuable education about Wiradjuri country, people and ancient culture,
- Frequent stops to learn more about the Wiradjuri area and land,
- Depart approx 9-30 am and return approx 12-30 pm,
- All tours will leave from Wagga Tourist Information centre Wagga Wagga,
- You will need your own insurances to cover you, your equipment and your passengers,
- Use of your own motorcycle and riding gear and equipment.
- All motorcycles must be roadworthy, registered and have a rider with correct Licence to operate.
Come and enjoy the road less travelled and see some of the most amazing country and places that are part of our Wiradjuri country.
Minimum numbers for tour is 6 people, maximum number is 10 people.
You can join this tour on your own bike or as a pillion with your friends.