Aboriginal Walkabout Tour
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
- Product code: Aboriginal Walkabout Tour
THIS TOUR CAN BE BOOKED ON DEMAND.
(If you are a smaller group then 4, contact us to give you a quote,
price will vary from advertised price.)
For more details email mark at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minium number of people for this tour is 4 adults
Bundyi Cultural Tours specialise in sharing Aboriginal culture on this easy walking tour in central Wagga Wagga in southern NSW.
The tours are conducted by Mark Saddler, a proud Wiradjuri man from whom visitors can learn about the oldest people and culture in the world.
Highlights include visiting places of Wiradjuri significance, learning about culture, plants, animals,language, tool making and bush tucker.
Your day tour will include,
- Tour guide Mark Saddler, Proud Wiradjuri man,
- 2 hour easy walking tour,
- Learning basic Wiradjuri language,
- Visits to several Wiradjuri cultural places of significance,
- Stories told about my Wiradjuri country,
- Unique chance to see our native wildlife and fauna.
- Learning about Wiradjuri artifacts and scar trees,
- Learning about Wiradjuri bush tucker.
Who is Mark Saddler ?
I'm a proud Wiradjuri gibirr (man) who wants to share and educate people about our amazing Wiradjuri Mayiny (people) My family come from central NSW, Lake Cargelligo and Euabalong, Wiradjuri Garray (land) I go to many schools to teach language and art.
I have the following certificates and qualifications
- Working with Children Certificate.
- NSW Police Check Certificate.
- First Aid.
- Cultural Site recording and identification (OEH and AHIMS)
- Diploma Wiradjuri Language, Culture and Heritage.
- Diploma Land Management.
- TAE Certificate IV Training and Assessment.
- Wiradjuri cultural tool maker and artist.
- Minimum tour group is 6 people, maximum is 35 people.
- Depart from Tourist Information Centre, 183 Tarcutta St Wagga Wagga at 10-00 AM
- Return approx 12-00 PM
- Children under 5 years old if accompanying a paying adult are free (1 child per adult)
- Children prices are from ages 6-15 and must have a parent or supervisor with them.
- All pets are to be on a leash at all times and any pet soiling must be cleaned up by the pet owner.
- This tour is an wasy walk which requires a low fitness level.
- Tour is not suitable for wheel chair access.
- Toilet and drinking water are available at the information center.
- Tour dates are open and can be conducted on any day as long as your tour guide is available and weather permits.
- Full refunds will be given if tour needs to be cancelled by tour operator.(This tour can also be purchased if you are a smaller group, price will vary)(This tour can also be purchased if you are a smaller group, price will vary)