Aboriginal Discovery Tour
- Duration: 2 Days (approx.)
- Location: Wagga Wagga, NSW
- Product code: 1 Night Stay
THIS TOUR CAN BE BOOKED ON DEMAND.
(This tour can also be purchased if you are a smaller group, price will vary)
CONTACT MARK TO ARRANGE,
For more details email mark at firstname.lastname@example.org
A full cultural experience including Wiradjuri language and special Aboriginal places
A fully guided tour around Wagga and surrounds highlighting Wiradjuri special cultural areas.
Day 1, Arrive and Book into your Motel, 1 night stay !
Make sure you arrive early so you can enjoy the amazing diverse shopping that Wagga has to offer, as well as the many great bars, cafes and wineries that are in our area.
Book into your luxury 4 star new Quest Motel that is connected to the amazing Australian Rules Club.From here you will be served all your breakfast and dinner meals. Drinks are at you own expense. Your dinner the first night is included in your package, as well as breakfast on the day you leave. (Meals are chosen from a set menu)
Tour will begin on day one at 11-00am, so you have time to book in and leave your bags.
Tour will end approx 6-00 pm.
Twin share, (2 to a room)
Single, (1 to a room)
Day 1, Aboriginal, Wiradjuri Full Day Tour.
- Pick up from motel at 11-00am
- Local Wagga area pickup (Quest Motel)
- Ochre ceremony to welcome you onto country,
- Tour guide Mark Saddler, Proud Wiradjuri man,
- Learning basic Wiradjuri language,
- Visits to several Wiradjuri cultural places of significance,
- Tea, coffee, BBQ or light lunch (depending on day conditions), fruit & cold drinking water supplied, (meat is gluten and MSG free)
- Stories told about my Wiradjuri country,
- Unique chance to see our native wildlife and fauna.
- Yidaki (didge) playing and demo on how to make.
- Learning about Wiradjuri artifacts and scar trees.
- Learning about Wiradjuri bush tucker.
- Drop back to motel to freshen up and then have a meal with tour guide Mark Saddler at the Rules Club. (drinks at your expense)
- Return approx 5-00 pm
- Twin share overnight accommodation, bedding linen and towels supplied. (2 people to a room)
Day 2, Guwayu (safe travels)
- Breakfast at your own time. (Included in your tour deal)
- Book out from motel (as per times stated)
- Make your way home.
What do you bring ?
- Comfortable clothing, footwear, hat, camera and own water bottle.
- A respectful attitude to learning and discovery of the oldest culture in the universe.
What does it cost, how many can go, and when ?
- Special price is $385 each, (Twin Share $770) $465 single supplement. No GST applicable on tours. (Tours conducted around Wagga)
- Minimum group number is 6, maximum is 22.
- Saturday and Sunday only at this stage.
- Bus is NOT equipped for wheel chair access, but if you can climb 3 steps, your in. Also not suitable for children needing seat restraints. Children need to be at least 145 cm in height to ride in this bus.
- If you have any food allergies or special needs I will try to assist.Contact us to arrange.
- Please not pets.